What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you visit the location?

Hitchcock is always a good choice, imo.
I took the Universal Studios tour when I was there in 1983.

BTW, did you see Alfred Hitchcock in the movie, he always appears in at least one scene in all of his movies as a background character.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I took the Universal Studios tour when I was there in 1983.

BTW, did you see Alfred Hitchcock in the movie, he always appears in at least one scene in all of his movies as a background character.
I must have missed him. I was checking my luggage while watching. :oops:

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Got together with three old engineers last night to watch a shiny new Blu-ray of Interstellar. Consensus: it was OK, with an interesting premise and gorgeous special effects, but it had huge logic holes, grim overacting, and an hour too much runtime. Too much art, not enough discipline.

I did like the sly nods to 2001, though.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This-is-Spinal-Tap-cult-films-424720_1822_1403.jpg

I realized tonight that, somehow, tragically, I had never seen this. Fixed!

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
11? That goes without saying! Now I know the source of at least a dozen gags from more recent films. In fact, I recognized a reference from an episode of Danger 5 that I'd watched earlier this afternoon.

Oops. Did I just admit to watching Danger 5?

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was watching this too. I found the movie quite fascinating.

Did you watch the iTunes extra content "The Science of Interstellar"? It was a documentary about how the movie is based on real physics, they even had a physics professor from USC (or was it Berkley) hired on as a consultant. It was a good movie, I really enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you watch the iTunes extra content "The Science of Interstellar"? It was a documentary about how the movie is based on real physics, they even had a physics professor from USC (or was it Berkley) hired on as a consultant. It was a good movie, I really enjoyed it.

I was watching a DVD, there were no extras. The science in the movie was what made it very interesting for me. Their consultant was Kip Thorne, a theoretical physicist, as far as I know. I really liked the movie.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was watching a DVD, there were no extras. The science in the movie was what made it very interesting for me. Their consultant was Kip Thorne, a theoretical physicist, as far as I know. I really liked the movie.

I see, well I bought the Bluray, DVD, and digital download combo pack from our local Walmart, and that's how I was able to get it from iTunes. I'll have to look and see it that documentary is on either one of the discs...

Most reactions

Latest posts