What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I so can't remember the name! That's hilarious, because I hated it. It was that dream movie with Leo Dicaprio.

I would rather spoon out my eyes than watch that movie again.

Inception!! That was it.

What's the next movie you wanna see? I am seeing The Exorsist out on the 28th I think.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The one you're thinking about is Inception

Saw that, and Salt (was pretty good) and The Expendibles...pretty much guns and fists. LOL

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I so can't remember the name! That's hilarious, because I hated it. It was that dream movie with Leo Dicaprio.

I would rather spoon out my eyes than watch that movie again.

Inception!! That was it.

What's the next movie you wanna see? I am seeing The Exorsist out on the 28th I think.

Wow, you hated Inception? That's the first I've heard someone say they didn't like it. I loved it, and everyone I know that has seen it loved it too!

That was the last new movie that I saw as well, and it was fantastic!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw Inception and while I wouldn't say that I would poke hot needles in my eyes, once was definitely enough!

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
me try and wait intill they come out on dvd and then get them ..for i like beening able to sit in my own home and watch them .. than going into crowded movie threate and sit and have to sit through a movie with a lot of noise around me this way i can enjoy the movie in the comfort of my own place with food and drink of my choseing ..

this also drives my girlfriend up the wall for she can not understand the fact that i hate beening inside a place with large crowds and do not like haveing people sit behind me in the place ..along with working odd hours so it i see it when it comes out on dvd instead.. she and her daughter goes to the movies all the time ..

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So Marie, let's turn the coin over, shall we? What was the last movie you saw that you did like???

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The one you're thinking about is Inception

Saw that, and Salt (was pretty good) and The Expendibles...pretty much guns and fists. LOL

Yes! Inception. Salt was with Angeline Jolie?

Wow, you hated Inception? That's the first I've heard someone say they didn't like it. I loved it, and everyone I know that has seen it loved it too!

That was the last new movie that I saw as well, and it was fantastic!

What..........ever! LOL! I didn't hate it. It's just I go to a movie to not have to think so much about the plot! I mean, there were parts that were good, but then a dream inside a dream inside THAT dream?

Hell No.

I saw Inception and while I wouldn't say that I would poke hot needles in my eyes, once was definitely enough!

Thanks!

this also drives my girlfriend up the wall for she can not understand the fact that i hate beening inside a place with large crowds and do not like haveing people sit behind me in the place ..along with working odd hours so it i see it when it comes out on dvd instead.. she and her daughter goes to the movies all the time ..

Hi Henry! My daughter and I go to the movies a lot too! We love it.

So Marie, let's turn the coin over, shall we? What was the last movie you saw that you did like???

umm....I so can't recall the last one I saw, Scott. I have to ask my daughter. But I think it was Eclipse, the Twilight series thingy.

Last I saw was Rebel Without A Cause!

That is old. With Steve Mcqueen? Or no?:eek:

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have to say I love movies that make me think. I especially like those with twists where I think I have it all figured out and something happens and I have to think all over again. So, yeah, I loved inception. I go to the movies 3 or 4 times a month, I'm a junkie. LOL

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rebel Without A Cause stared James Dean, made in 1955 and Dean died soon after.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rebel Without A Cause stared James Dean, made in 1955 and Dean died soon after.

That's right! James Dean. I was close. Kinda.:D

I think i've wandered into some alternate universe where "Eclipse" is good and "Inception" is bad....I want to go home, now.

Lol!

I have to say I love movies that make me think. I especially like those with twists where I think I have it all figured out and something happens and I have to think all over again. So, yeah, I loved inception. I go to the movies 3 or 4 times a month, I'm a junkie. LOL

Me too! Get your jet and pop on over to Cali ~ we can go to the movies, Brenn!

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last move I saw was The Other Guys - it was funny, Will Farrell is usually good for some laughs and for going too far with some things.

I liked Inception - it made me think almost as much as Memento!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last move I saw was The Other Guys - it was funny, Will Farrell is usually good for some laughs and for going too far with some things.

I liked Inception - it made me think almost as much as Memento!

Oh, I liked that movie! I don't think I have heard of Memento...

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should seek Memento... it is an unusual story told in an original way - one of my favorite all time movies! We discussed it all the way home, and for several days afterward.

Most reactions

Latest posts