What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The God Particle, ( I think thatis what it is called - the last word?) It is a documantary and it was great if you like quantum & physiciat's theories. I found I was on the side of the yea side of probability as oppossed to the nae side. Leads ro great discussions and debates. :) :cool:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm watching Schindler's List.
image.jpg

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The God Particle, ( I think thatis what it is called - the last word?) It is a documantary and it was great if you like quantum & physiciat's theories. I found I was on the side of the yea side of probability as oppossed to the nae side. Leads ro great discussions and debates. :) :cool:

Is this about a wealthy man who builds an atom collider under the desert in Nevada.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No, I don't think so. This was filmed in Europe. Although I could be wrong, I often am. The movie was about quantum particles. It seemed to me that a woman was heading the project. I know it wasn't in the desert. Sorry. I wish I knew more.

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I LOVED THAT MOVIE!! So very much! My parents took us to the best movies. We didn't have a TV. Movies are better anyway, well they were back then! Color etc. Oh ya, popcorn, candy! Amazing to get off the farm! [emoji39]
Also, I just saw a YouTube on how to get a google US ID. . My brother has a place there but I don't understand how I can use his address when my location will show I'm here in Canada anyway. Very confusing to us aliens! [emoji39][emoji172]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Most reactions