What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the best apple product you own and why?

paradox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am seriously loving my iPad 2. Can do just about anything that I need to do while on the go, and don't have the carry around a big laptop.

Streaming shows & movies while on the treadmill isn't bad either!

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has to be my iPad 1 and now iPad 2. I use my iPad more than any other thing I've ever purchased.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
paradox said:
I am seriously loving my iPad 2. Can do just about anything that I need to do while on the go, and don't have the carry around a big laptop.

Streaming shows & movies while on the treadmill isn't bad either!

Now that is a good idea lol, would make the time on the exercise bike more enjoyable lol

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using iPad on an exercise bike is awesome but everyone always stares at the gym and makes it a bit creepy.

gmfeier

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2006 Mac Pro. 4-1/2 years old and running perfectly. 2 dual core 2.66 GHz with 6GB RAM and 2 hard drives. I added the Radeon 5770 graphics card a couple of months ago and it's like a new machine. Should be good for two or three more years.

ps249

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad 2 is my favorite. I also own the ipod touch. I used to own 2 zunes but I was a victim of the new years eve bug that disabled everyones zunes. I got one working properly and the other one never recovered. I ditched the other on on craigslist and bought the ipod touch and never regretted it for one minute.
Apple all the way!

Joed757

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had iPhone 4 since it released. Also own MacBook pro and iPad 2.... #1 is MacBook pro then this ipad2 and then iphone4 which still is better than any other none Apple electronic device out

mya0680

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I own a iMac, newer MacBook Air, iPhone , ipad1 sold it and now own the iPad 2 and I think I like the iPad the most. I take it every where with me. It is so handy to have. IPhone is next in line.

dannybarley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad by far! I'm proud to say I own the first generation of iPads at the age of just 16. It's my most prized possession

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is the only apple I own except for the 3 lift in my fruit bowl!

Studor13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad 1 and an iPod touch 4g.

I love both and although I probably use the iPad more, there is no doubt in my mind that the 'pod was designed by a true genius. Therefore it's my favorite.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biobunny said:
Portable Bootable HD containing Mac OS X Leopard (the only Mac I own so far unfortunately).

Edit: I also have a iPad. (oops I forgot to mention that though).

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Most reactions

Latest posts