Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad OS' started by Sincere11105, Apr 8, 2010.
All I want is a Tab button on the keyboard
There is a button on the top of the keyboard when filling in things in safari that says next or previous, its the same as tab to next field.
almost all of you suggestions can not be changed with an OS update and all must be done with a new device and hardware.
This thread is about what you would like to see in the next OS(software) update.
Obviously iOS 4 has been released but is the delay in it being available for the iPad to do with iPad specific features being added?
How about the ability for my iPad to look different from a 3 year old iPhone? Where are the home screen widgets? I want my main screen to have a large clock and weather and maybe a music widget, etc, etc, etc. Instead, 30 pages of apps and having to launch a different application for basic information that should be available at a glance on the main screen. Literally every other phone OS has this, i mean, come on.
I agree there needs to be tab button.. the next button works good to tab to something on a web page. but there is no ''next'' button on the keypad when in other apps, namely word apps and/or excel apps.
there is no good way to move files from different folders around. I have both docs to go and quick office.. both apps cannot easily rename files and move files to different folders.. It would be nice for the iPad to have more of a windows folder file tree system in place.
also, I do not like that webpagrs refresh all the time when I use the multi web page view. this stinks because I usually do not want to refresh the web page at that moment. also, it usually logs me out of the webpage.. it wld be nice to stat logged in.. additionally, tab browser would be awesome.
lastly --- flash or some kind of flash alternative. this has not been a major problem and has only posed a minor inconvenience for me but it would be nice.. I would prefer a secure device over having this tho
I want to have the ability to create my own albums and be able to simply drag and drop pictures from one to the other. Please let us have the option to rename a photo and or add a caption.
I too would like to have the option to make my own playlists with the songs I have on my iPad right from the iPad. In a nutshell, lets make it possible to get organized with our data. I mean besides playing games, isn't a computer device of this sort supposed to be designed to help us be organized? OK, take it from NMike and "Just Do It"
1. Printing - it's ridiculous that the iPad has no way to print (yes, I know about some of those apps...they're useless)
2. Flash support - There are way too many websites that require this feature...and I'm not talking video.
3. Folder support like in the Jailbreak app, Categories SB. The folders functionality that was release with 4.0 is really pretty poor. Limiting it to 12 apps and with useless folder icons is really not much of an improvement.
4. Better graphical support for iPhone apps. C'mon make the text look decent at least.
5. A way to toggle functions like SB Settings provides.
7. Minimized apps to a task bar
8. Much improved Mail, Calendar and Contacts apps. The current versions are little more than toys.
9. More "utilitarian" apps. Things like FTP, Faxing, native PDF support.
10. Full bluetooth support (file transfer, headsets, etc.)
11. The end to the inadvertent link click penalty in Safari. You know...you're reading a webpage and you accidentally brush a link on the page and the next thing you know, your page minimizes and the other page pops up and starts to render...you have to wait for that to finish, hit the the "tabs" icon and then select your old page and then wait for it to redraw and then refresh.
I would just be happy with multitasking. Would like to keep logmein in the background and be able to get back to the browser without having to keep looging back in each time I switch.