What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What future iPad color would you like to see Apple make?

iMadHatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think a better option would be for the ipad to have more options on the metal backing. Meaning the type and texture of the metal such as gloss ( the old ipod/ iphone look), the back they have now and perhaps color options for the back like gunmetal (gunmetal back with a white front would look wicked in my opinion)

Reaction score
I think a better option would be for the ipad to have more options on the metal backing. Meaning the type and texture of the metal such as gloss ( the old ipod/ iphone look), the back they have now and perhaps color options for the back like gunmetal (gunmetal back with a white front would look wicked in my opinion)

Word.
I want flat black on the back and black everywhere else. I'd settle for charcoal or cabon black but prefer darker.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think silver or gray would be a nice color for the ipad.. :)

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Most reactions