What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What TV shows did you watch as a kid?

MacProDiva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I remember Dark Shadows!!! As a matter of fact, I just re-watch the entire collection on Netflix last month. It was my favorite series back in he day.

operator12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Star Trek was my favorite series. Sea Hunt was probably second favorite. I don't know how many movies or spin offs Rodenbury had.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys actually make me feel young! I was an 80's kid. Grew up with Alf and Perfect Strangers, Family Ties, Saved By The Bell, Growing Pains, all the good stuff ;)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys actually make me feel young! I was an 80's kid. Grew up with Alf and Perfect Strangers, Family Ties, Saved By The Bell, Growing Pains, all the good stuff ;)

Same here! Family Ties. Tom Hanks was the uncle wanted by the FBI. Remember?

I Don't remember Perfect Strangers....

Remember Fame? With Janet Jackson? Loved that show!

Plwebb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Combat, Mona McCluskey (sp?), Daniel Boone, can't remember many more the "olden days" ;)

Daniel Boone! Remember Rifle Man? I loved him! I was going to marry him when I grew up. Yep. Him and Davy Jones.

Yes, I do remember The Rifleman! I had a crush on Davy Crockett when I was little, not so much Fess Parker (who played Crockett AND Boone) but Davy Crockett! :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I remember watching an American program called I think Grizzly Adam about a man living in the mountains with a bear and their adventures.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Combat, Mona McCluskey (sp?), Daniel Boone, can't remember many more the "olden days" ;)

Daniel Boone! Remember Rifle Man? I loved him! I was going to marry him when I grew up. Yep. Him and Davy Jones.

Yes, I do remember The Rifleman! I had a crush on Davy Crockett when I was little, not so much Fess Parker (who played Crockett AND Boone) but Davy Crockett! :)

Me too! Do you remember Ben Casey? He was a doctor and he was mine. All mine.:D

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I remember watching an American program called I think Grizzly Adam about a man living in the mountains with a bear and their adventures.

I have a picture of my mom and Grizzly ~ he does indeed look like a mountain man!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I have a picture of my mom and Grizzly ~ he does indeed look like a mountain man!

Treasure it ! How tall was he?

Most reactions

Latest posts