What's new
Apple iPad Forum ๐ŸŽ

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What series do you follow / like / love / hate...

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
That is an end of an era! Not sure whether they are making a huge mistake but it always comes down to money in the end!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

๎„ Yes, I agree with you.

๎€ The programmes reminded me of the end of Concorde's commercial life.

๎€ˆ I'm uploading photos I took at the penultimate Biggin Hill Air Show in 2009. The photos are going onto Panoramio, ๎€ฝ and a shaky try at a video. No video - not allowed on the site, and I don't want to fully seize up things. ๎

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Holiday Hijack - Channel 4. The series started last night.

The programmes will be worth watching no they are essential viewing if you:-
1. Care about recycling.
2. Are concerned about global warming.
3. Believe in sampling local life when on holiday.

If you care about any of the above then watch. Watch on 4oD if necessary.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
pEAcEmAKeR said:
America's Got Talent is awesome.

Yes there are some great talented artist/es but the programmes are too long winded. So much so we get bored nd confused ๎๎

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I admit, the whole Red, White and Blue thing is a little blunt/boring, but the judges are pretty funny.

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loved the stargate series, all ten seasons and 3 movies plus the offshoot stargate Atlantis, 5 seasons 2 movies, andromeda, star trek, battlestar galactica. I also enjoyed the true blood series.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many shows are never given a chance. I was sorry that Firefly was not given an audience. Thankfully, Castle is a good vessel for Fillion. Love watching Bones, but how much longer will they be able to keep it up. After three years, most shows get stuck in a rut. The networks have little incentive to keep a show fresh after enough episodes to market independent. And many actors get restless to do other things. Like what happened to Numb3rs.

mlancer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one's mentioned LOST... is everyone still mad about it? I loved Lost, thought it was brilliant. Still watch it!
Mad Men.
Daily Show.
Sunday Morning.
and... Louie

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts