What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i like classical myself,Mozart in particular.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Carmina Burana by Carl Orff is a favourite of mine.

The Archangel

I have the version on DVD by the Berlin Phil conducted by Seiji Osawa. The soprano on this recording is Kathleen Battle. What a voice she has.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Carmina Burana by Carl Orff is a favourite of mine.

The Archangel
theres too many of Mozart's works i like to mention them all but "A little night music" has always got me.....his Requiem is lovely too but poignant as he died before it was finished.

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
theres too many of Mozart's works i like to mention them all but "A little night music" has always got me.

Mozart was incredible. Considering the short time he had, he pumped out an amazing amount of great music. I have an interesting album by Sky playing Mozart. I'll have to dig it out and rip it. Thanks for the reminder.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mozart was incredible. Considering the short time he had, he pumped out an amazing amount of great music. I have an interesting album by Sky playing Mozart. I'll have to dig it out and rip it. Thanks for the reminder.
yes he was a Genius in every sense,as i edited above i love his Requiem,his concertos are just magical.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
yes he was a Genius in every sense,as i edited above i love his Requiem,his concertos are just magical.

The film Amadeus (with Tom Hulce) is just amazing, one of my all time favourites.

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The film Amadeus (with Tom Hulce) is just amazing, one of my all time favourites.

The Archangel
oh yes i had that on a video at one time,I've seen it so many times...as a matter of fact Amadeus is on BBC4 at 9pm tonight

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
oh yes i had that on a video at one time,I've seen it so many times...as a matter of fact Amadeus is on BBC4 at 9pm tonight

Wow, what a coincidence! I won't be watching because I have an early start but I do have it on DVD.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
I have Litztomania, mainly because Rick Wakeman is in it. That's very watchable.

A friend of mine plays golf with Rick Wakeman.......I think he is a great guy but never been overwhelmed by his music, I think wrong place, wrong time for me.

The Archangel

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
If we are talking great films then, as soon as Wimbledon finishes i'm watching Quadrophenia, not everyones taste but i love it!

Classical music is great, we have so many great movements it would take an age to type them all, but one of my favourites is Scheherazade by Rimsky-Korsakov, the way the music changes to reflect different moods is quite moving.

Mozart is a firm favourite with most people, he was a rock god of gargantuan proportions!

Most reactions

Latest posts