What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
those were the days of real bands,Whitesnake,Rainbow,Deep Purple ect.

I remember seeing Whitesnake at The Monsters Of Rock festival in.....hmm, must have been around 1984 and although I have seen them many times that was the best of all!

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember seeing Whitesnake at The Monsters Of Rock festival in.....hmm, must have been around 1984 and although I have seen them many times that was the best of all!

The Archangel
David Coverdale has THE best voice in the business,no one else before or since has a voice like his......of course you may have a different opinion :)

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
This is me and my mates - back in the day.
If anything, we were a hair band. :)
AA

image-1649242895.jpg
image-3500492492.jpg
image-3059150928.jpg

Apologies for the quality of the images.
The pics are in my dungeon. The negative were lost ages ago.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hey Admiral those are great,which one is you?

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Carbon Leaf is what I'm currently listening to. Last concert I went to was a Guster acoustic show. Next month I'm going to the "Last Summer on Earth" festival with Cracker, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Blues Traveler, and Barenaked Ladies. In September it'll be Jason Mraz.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
David Coverdale has THE best voice in the business,no one else before or since has a voice like his......of course you may have a different opinion :)

I can't really disagree (although there are candidates for that position), if you haven't seen it, there is a video of the monsters of rock gig, all you need to see are the performances of Mistreated and Soldier Of Fortune.....just incredible!

The Archangel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't really disagree (although there are candidates for that position), if you haven't seen it, there is a video of the monsters of rock gig, all you need to see are the performances of Mistreated and Soldier Of Fortune.....just incredible!

The Archangel
i haven't heard of them....yes there were some great front men out there back in the day.....on one of my Rainbow albums it gives all the changes of line up they had had in the short years they had,17 changes in all lol.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
i haven't heard of them....yes there were some great front men out there back in the day.....on one of my Rainbow albums it gives all the changes of line up they had had in the short years they had,17 changes in all lol.

17 changes......one giant ego!!

The Archangel

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Having a quiet Saturday morning, so the sounds are turned off but I've been giving Rush's new album Clockwork Angels some serious hammer over the last couple of weeks.

Going for the one by Yes has also featured prominently in my playlist of late.

Most reactions

Latest posts