1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

What is your favorite apps and games ????????

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by dreamerdonkey, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamerdonkey

dreamerdonkey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, This Christmas I receive an iPad II from my parents as a gift. I never use any apple product before so the whole thing is new for me. I am actually looking for some cool apps and fun to play game for my device. I visit iTunes store but there are so many apps and games and I don't know which one is good and which one is not. By the way each and every apps and games have their own brief description and screenshot. But still I want expert opinion. So any kind of information or opinion is welcome. Please help me out. :)
  2. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,002 / 0
    Since this has been asked many, many times...I will ask for you to do a search though the forum with existing threads that have asked the same question.

We appreciate it.

With this-we will now close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.