What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your three favorite ipad video games?

ICEHITMAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Three is a good variety, this thread will help all of us video gamers to maybe help each other out in talking and finding out about video games. I'll give you my top three at the time along with a description. Remember it's everyone's own opinion on what games they like.

1. Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus (Best online multiplayer game I have found for iPad, funner online than Real Racing 2 HD, where you need to unlock the McClaren car to even have any fun online, Modern Combat 2 is fun online right out of the gate. Always people online to play. Has gyroscope controls for easy targeting.)

2. Angry Birds HD ( Tons of fun, if you haven't played it yet then you are living under a rock. Lol. Slingshot birds into pigs that are covered up in wood and concrete. Has a fun leaderboard system to check your stats with your friends. Fun to pass the iPad around and see which of your friends can get the highest score.

3. Turbo Granny ( This ones more funny than anything. Grandma is on a mission to get to the end of each level riding her scooter. You drive, gas, brake, and tilt your way through each level. Lots of levels and an increasing difficulty make this one fun. Might be too frustrating for some.

So forum, what are your three favorite video games right now?

NightFury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the moment...

1. Dead Space HD - I'm a HUGE fan of the Dead Space franchise and being able to carry around this game on my iPad, basically anywhere I go, is friggen amazing! I never thought a DS game would look so great on the iPad nor did I think it would be scary. I think this is the epitome of games on the iPad. :) I honestly would have been just as happy if it was just a converted version of the original game, but I greatly appreciate the new story; it's very addicting as well.

2. Angry Birds HD (really any one of the Angry Birds games are awesome). Extremely addicting and a great way to pass the time.

3. Fruit Ninja HD - Who would have thought slicing fruit could be so addicting! I can play this and Angry Birds all day long and never get tired.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Usually changes every few weeks but the first two short play classics:

Angry Birds
Cut the Rope
Epic War TD (at the moment)

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Update from a few years ago....

1. Aerofly 2 - Awesome flight sim