What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the iphone app I should download

debinagel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where do I find the iphone app to download to the ipad for audio books. Do I play my audio books thru the ipod? Also what is a good spreadsheet program I can download?

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can play your audio books through the built in iPod integration. There are several different spreadsheet programs including Apples Numbers and DocumentsToGo to name a few, you should research these apps to see which one is right for what you need.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can purchase and download audio books from iTunes. They play on the iPod app.

If you have audio books that you did not get form the iTunes Store, and if they are not DRM, then you can drag them to iTunes on the computer. You may have to select them and edit their info to make them show up in the Books directory. Right click on the song, choose get info, go to the Options tab and select Audiobooks as the media kind.

Once there you can set your iPad sync preferences to sync all, or selected audio books. Just hook up your iPad, select it in iTunes, go to the books tab and make your choices.

Sync the iPad.

Your audio books should show up in the iPad app under, well, audiobooks.

Most reactions

Latest posts