What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

opening audio books on ipad

marlenita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have downloaded my newly purchased audio book from my Mac Powerbook to my ipad and can see it there in the menum but it won'd open! Opens fine on the powerbook, but not on the ipad - help!!?? What should I do?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you done a quick reset?

Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. After the iPad finishes shutting down, wait a few seconds then hold the power button down until the Apple logo appears.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
M

marlenita

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Accessing and editing Mac Word documents on Ipad

Hio everyone, I see there are a number of apps out there to help me access on my IPad, documents held on my Mac BookPro and then be able to edit them on the Ipad and have them synchronised with my computer. Any good recommendations for the easiest and most effective one to use? Your recommendations would be appreciated

Most reactions

Latest posts