What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the best way to connect my guitar to GarageBand?

stuhrer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I would like to attach my guitar to GarageBand. I only found a way by using the earphone jack. Is there another way using the dock connector?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

abbaink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stuhrer said:
Hi, I would like to attach my guitar to GarageBand. I only found a way by using the earphone jack. Is there another way using the dock connector?

Goggle apogee and irig that's a good start.

OP
S

stuhrer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
abbaink said:
Goggle apogee and irig that's a good start.

Thank you for the info! I'll have a look.

hj2095

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a simple question. When using garage band, I'm trying to lay down tracks, but how do you hear the background music (ie the first track you layed down) when you're playing another track? Whenl I plug in my guitar to play track #2, it disables the audio outputs. So if I'm on the guitar, and I want to lay down several guitar tracks, how do I listen to the first track while playing second track? Does anybody know this? I appreciate it, thanks.

HJ

refrainer

iPF Noob
Reaction score

peavey ampkit link and griffin guitar connect.
theres another cable to goes in to the usb dock, forgot the name, it cost a bit but much cleaner recordings and better pickups

Most reactions

Latest posts