What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, Yes-kaykaykay! :)

It was wonderful and so Delish! I had the Atlantic salmon and my husband had steak medallions with sides of asparagus, cauliflower and broccoli. Dessert was cheesecake and key lime pie...I waddled out afterwards. Certainly a a great night! :)

Sounds great! I had steak last night, but could sure go for some right now. I never tire of red meat!

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
great story Kevin..so funny...so dumb...that's what it takes.

the menu tonight cause he's such a great guy and it's my sweety's birthday...
Roast Lamb and mushrooms ,stuffed baked potatoes,Greek salad ,and strawberry-rhubarb pie
it was delish.
and I did the dishes.....oh yeh birthday scotch was happily received and toasted.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Roast Lamb and mushrooms ,stuffed baked potatoes,Greek salad ,and strawberry-rhubarb pie
it was delish.
and I did the dishes.....oh yeh birthday scotch was happily received and toasted.

Happy birthday to him!

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
he says thanks JA but is enjoying a birthday hockey game...the canucks are in overtime ...Thev'e lost 3games in a row and will be out of the playoffs when they blow it.Again!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
he says thanks JA but is enjoying a birthday hockey game...the canucks are in overtime ...Thev'e lost 3games in a row and will be out of the playoffs when they blow it.Again!

Happy birthday to your guy, Dianne. It sounds like his spectating is changing from enjoyment to nail-biting! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
great story Kevin..so funny...so dumb...that's what it takes.

it was delish.

He's a lucky guy dianne. And I think you've come out of this pretty sweet yourself:) Roast lamb, baked potatoes. Sigh....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to get my avatar to show on every thread!Then I'm off to town to buy tickets for Leo Kotkee at our local theatre this Sun!,,

Most reactions

Latest posts