What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Can't believe what I am seeing right now..an Ice Cream truck coming down our subdivision with the music playing. I don't see any kids running outside...partly because its about 35 degrees out!

Wow!

Ha!!! Where do you live, Ski??? Sounds like the Bronx!!! No trucks here in a while but they'll come at night I think back in September.

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS6 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Can't believe what I am seeing right now..an Ice Cream truck coming down our subdivision with the music playing. I don't see any kids running outside...partly because its about 35 degrees out!

Wow!

I'm imagining an ice cream truck driving through snow! ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ha!!! Where do you live, Ski??? Sounds like the Bronx!!! No trucks here in a while but they'll come at night I think back in September.

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2 w IOS6 Update From NYC!!! using iPF

The Great State of Michigan! When the ice cream truck comes back, I am personally going to run outside and buy an nuttybuddy and take a pic of the truck!! :)

I'm imagining an ice cream truck driving through snow! ;)

He'll have to borrow Kevin's chains that he wraps around his tires to get through Michigan Snow! ;)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn. That's torn it.

image-177722785.jpg

Maybe I could sell this lot.

image-2424307793.jpg

Looks a bit like ice cream.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
The inside tire, I'll bet.

Yes, but it doesn't make any difference now. They still have to come off. The days are gone when they would pull the outer off the rim while its still on the truck. Too many tire fitters killed when they were airing them back up.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my Kevin....that looks like a dirty big job to do!

Good luck and I hope you're back on the road soon!

Most reactions

Latest posts