What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the best app deals and promotions for expense tracking applications ?

Maleesa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to find out best expense tracking application promotions and deals for ipad devises? because I decided to purchase one of the applications to track my expenses most of them are not worth enough for It's price,

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm using Mint. It has the ability to mark purchases as expenses or tag them for other purposes. I can't say how convenient or well it works, since I don't use that feature myself.

However, depending on your bank, it will import your credit and debit purchases automatically, saving a lot of manual entry. On the iPad, those entries have to wait until they are confirmed (a day or two) to edit; but you can go online and edit them as soon as they appear.

It's actually more app than I need for what I do, but it requires almost no input or correction on my part (after set up), so I'm happy.

intillzah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Mint as well, have been getting along good with it so far..

Redjupiter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Pocket Money (ipad mini and iphone 5). I am not sure how much you want to spend as it costs £3.00 . I have been using it for a year now. No need to open an account with them as it is totally standalone. I use it to track budgets, credit/debit cards, loans, bank accounts etc.. so really it depends how many features you want.

Most reactions

Latest posts