What are the best app deals and promotions for expense tracking applications ?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Maleesa, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Maleesa

Maleesa
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I need to find out best expense tracking application promotions and deals for ipad devises? because I decided to purchase one of the applications to track my expenses most of them are not worth enough for It's price,

2. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    I'm using Mint. It has the ability to mark purchases as expenses or tag them for other purposes. I can't say how convenient or well it works, since I don't use that feature myself.

However, depending on your bank, it will import your credit and debit purchases automatically, saving a lot of manual entry. On the iPad, those entries have to wait until they are confirmed (a day or two) to edit; but you can go online and edit them as soon as they appear.

It's actually more app than I need for what I do, but it requires almost no input or correction on my part (after set up), so I'm happy.

3. intillzah

intillzah
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I use Mint as well, have been getting along good with it so far..

4. Redjupiter

Redjupiter
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I use Pocket Money (ipad mini and iphone 5). I am not sure how much you want to spend as it costs £3.00 . I have been using it for a year now. No need to open an account with them as it is totally standalone. I use it to track budgets, credit/debit cards, loans, bank accounts etc.. so really it depends how many features you want.