What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Personal finance app that does not include budgeting

davidinvirginia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I currently keep track of my income and expenses with an Excel spreadsheet on my Macbook. I do this because I do not want or need a budget feature. Just income and spending tracking. Is there an App for the iPad that does the same thing? It doesn't have to sync with my Mac.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the most popular expense apps is called Mint, which has a budgeting feature, but I'm guessing there's no reason you'd have to use the budgeting part if you don't want to. (I don't use it, so I can't say for sure.)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Or you could use one of the several office compatible apps, even Numbers (iWork's spreadsheet app), and keep on using the same spreadsheets.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
I use account tracker, it's a simple income/outgoings tracker. I've found it invaluable for keeping track of my expenses.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I use account tracker, it's a simple income/outgoings tracker. I've found it invaluable for keeping track of my expenses.

Looks nice. More than I need, but tempting anyway. It doesn't look like it has true syncing between iOS devices though; just shared backups via iCloud or DropBox. If I'm wrong and it does, that could easily change my mind.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
The author has promised full iCloud syncing and he's pretty good with his updates. But your right, at the moment you have to manually copy between devices.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'll try to keep an eye on it then. It's what I call a good intentions app, meaning I'll probably forget to use it once I've tackled the challenge of setting it up the way I want. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts