What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird lock screen

Chicagobizdude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all. New to the forum and new to the ipad community

Today for some reason when I turned on my pad there was an advertisement for conv4, some sort of conversion program. It was in place of my usual wallpaper. I turned my pad on and off several times and it was still there. After about 10 minutes it went away and my wallpaper was back. Any idea was this could have been or why it happened?

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it jailbroken? And if it is, do you have OpenSSH installed? And if you do, have you changed the default password? I have read something somewhere that some people can have their iDevices hacked somehow. How true that is, I don't know but I have read that you should change the default ssh password and that would be a very good idea. Not sure that answers your question but still a good piece of advice nonetheless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions