What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen size

ultimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason my screen increases its size for no reason, can move about it but not in the usual way and can't bring it back to normal size in the usual way I.e two finger swipe.

The only way back to a normal screen size is to shut off and restart then its ok till next time, this a random happening and appears to have happened since the last two updates as it was ok before, so any ideas welcome.

S

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You've probably activated Zoom mode. It's one of the Accessibility options. You can turn it on and off in Settings > General > Accessibility.

When it is turned on it can be activated by a three finger double tap. You can then change the zoom level by a three finger tap and drag (up an down) or scroll the visible screen area, again with three fingers.

Read the gesture descriptions on Zooms' settings page for more.

OP
U

ultimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
You've probably activated Zoom mode. It's one of the Accessibility options. You can turn it on and off in Settings > General > Accessibility.

When it is turned on it can be activated by a three finger double tap. You can then change the zoom level by a three finger tap and drag (up an down) or scroll the visible screen area, again with three fingers.

Read the gesture descriptions on Zooms' settings page for more.

Thanks for your answer it seems to cure the problem thank you.

I did reply in my previous post but it only showed part of the post that I intended to explain the problem so I hope this cures that problem also.

Most reactions

Latest posts