What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen problem

bweber895

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So today when I turned on my iPad 3 there were all these weird colors that were in lines going across my screen for about a couple of seconds, then they went away so I could slide to unlock so I was quiet puzzled by this so I locked my iPad and sure enough it brings all these colors up all over my screen.....I am only concerned for the further future of my iPad and has this ever happened to anyone else....what can I do?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know where in the world you are, but I would seek the council of Apple.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bweber895 said:
So today when I turned on my iPad 3 there were all these weird colors that were in lines going across my screen for about a couple of seconds, then they went away so I could slide to unlock so I was quiet puzzled by this so I locked my iPad and sure enough it brings all these colors up all over my screen.....I am only concerned for the further future of my iPad and has this ever happened to anyone else....what can I do?

I've seen this reported by others, albeit rarely. Sadly....graphics accelerator issue. Hardware. Apple is usually pretty good about replacing the unit even without apple care simply because it is clearly an internal hardware failure.

Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts