What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird app store problem

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone have possible fixes for this:

My husband's iPad 1 can't connect to the iTunes store, but only for updates. I just tried downloading a new app, and it worked fine, and every other iTunes feature seems to be working.

We have two other iPads, two iPhones and a touch 4, and every one of those is accessing the app store just fine -- for updates and everything else. Every device is on the same iTunes account.

The only difference is, my husband rarely uses his iPad 1 and it has 36 apps that need updating. It's been unable to connect to the iTunes store for at least three days. (Might have been not working longer, and we just didn't notice.)

I've tried restarting, resetting, and signing out of iTunes and back in. Other possibilities?

OP
K

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, problem solved. Weird, random solution, found by googling. Ended up setting the iPad's time a day ahead, and tried updating apps again. It immediately worked. Don't have any idea how someone came up with that, but it works. FYI in case anyone else encounters this prob.

Most reactions

Latest posts