What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webpage links in some mail won't connect

Zoozyq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A specific example: I subscribe to the Care2 Green Living newsletter. A synopsis of each article contains a link to the webpage where the entire article can be read. If I click on these links on my iPad I only get a URL error...that's for ALL links in the newsletters. If I go to my laptop to access the newsletter and click on the same links, no problem, the webpage opens.

Any suggestions?

Linda/Zoozyq

lprmcnit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isi it a secure webpage so you need to put in username/password? Also, are the documents in a specific format, like pdf? It sounds like the page doesn't support Safari or the document type you are trying to open. I'm assuming most other pages work OK.

OP
Z

Zoozyq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The pages required no password or sign-in and other email link worked; these are now working fine, too, in all subsequent newsletters so whatever caused it has been fixed. Thanks for responding...love my iPad and all the cool apps continually being developed! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts