What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Nummies75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plz add me!

Plz add nummies75 currently level 38 and leveling fast. Im adding New buildings all the time. I check it several times a day.

Jalal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI I just wrote in this post up because well over 1000 people read so could one of you 1000 people tell me how to write a post
Please!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

lozz310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I been playing we rule for a year but now it's been updated with the new quests, I have had a problem that when people order off me and I delivery them it does not show up in the quest list can anyone tell me if they having same problem and is it a bug??? Need the orders for the quests to be done

madam_octa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haven't been active in we rule for a while, but now I wanna get back to it, so add me - madamocta

Tiator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tiator

Level 60 rank ~700
Playing 9 months
No real money spent

Not a pretty kingdom
But productive

Tiator
A kingdom obsessively built using only free mojo

Hunnicut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there again everybody plz add me "hunnicut" on regular every day am level 58 should be level 59 shortly lots of realms with high end orders. Unfortunately you may have to look around as I like to try and build realms that are themed around the buildings that are built within them. I will always fulfil orders and place regular orders with the ones that order from me, unlike some others I will order from low level players as long as they order from me. Some players do not wish to help the low level ones but I do as we must not forget where we came from once ! damn this game is so obsessive I just can't leave it alone I gave up on "We Farm" as a result to allow me more time to play it"............

SlapshotZamboni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Summer Vacation Blues...

Have you lost friends because of summer?

I'm on multiple times a day. I always try to order from those who order from me. Lots of shops to choose from.

Please drop by and add me to your friends list.

Thanks

ID: Slapshot68

EmiLuiza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.......hello again...at level 62 now with lots of goodies ....lots of Minotaurs..check E for Skull Islands and Kraken....check S for Temples with high XP.......

emiluiza

leeannparent2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We rule friends needed, pls add parent0420 and doug0420, we also play we city, pls add leeannparent2 and doug0420, both over level 40 and play daily!

Most reactions

Latest posts