What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Tiator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Level 48
Best stuff in west realm
Obsessively built using only free mojo

Tiator

madbuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to we rule, not allot of shops yet. LVL 10 in 1 day
<br>
elerose

Last edited:

LilLizD3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play we rule, tradenations, and adventure bay... I am only in the teens in them.. The problem I am having is people I add I can never order from them.. So now I am looking for new friends to add that I can order from to level up... Thank you...

Add... LilLizD3

Thank you for all the new neighbors, but I have a question for you all. If you have neighbors above 25 that have the theater and it says they have jobs when they don't what do you do? Do I just check everyday?

Kingster00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey We rule friends still here level 39...you can add me..Kingster00...I accept all orders...lots of vintage chateaus, red dragon layers, apothecary shops, cleopatra's palace, Mt.Olympus,wyverns cavern,calligraphy shops,gladiator arena, pheonix nest, obervatory, medusas den and lots of other shops...a good variety for quests, check out my south realm too

Phagan77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me. Level 44

Please add me. I play several times a day and I am level 44.
Phagan77

kcesena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Explore Other Realms

New Members: Remember to explore all "Open" realms. Most often, the best shops are out there.

Pandy1024

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me: pandy1024

I'm sort of new to this and if the key to success is through business with neighbours, then I need more!! Just humour me and order something from me, please!

I always order from my friend lists.

I'm also on We Farm, and We City.

TIA!

Most reactions

Latest posts