What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

JohnRM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Mekeo! Just wanted to make sure. I know in a lot of online games the noobs are looked down upon by the old timers. Wanted to make sure this wasn't the case here. You're already on my friends list, so I'll make sure to keep my crops up. Push helps a lot with that!

Last edited:

Rakuen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WeRule was having a lot of problems, or at least it seemed so when I stopped playing on my iPhone. Recently downloaded it to my iPad so I will be checking it more than a couple times a day. :D

If anyone wants to see another active player, feel free to add me. I do have shops to order from. :D Thanks!!

Add: Omikami

(P.S: John I just delivered an order to you!)

Last edited:

JohnRM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it's having problems tonight. Got an alert that you made a delivery, but it's not showing up as delivered yet. :(

Edit: Just got the delivery, guess it was delayed. Thanks!

Last edited:

paulewog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it's having problems tonight. Got an alert that you made a delivery, but it's not showing up as delivered yet. :(

Edit: Just got the delivery, guess it was delayed. Thanks!

Hey John, congrats on the new stores. I've made two orders but got notification you failed delivery. Are you delivering the orders when completed?

Meebie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I can use some more friends more :ipad-keyboard:, got quite a few stores available [level 22] and very active. I will look for free signs in friendly kingdoms at least once a day. People who continiously fail to deliver and never order will be removed from my list to enable me to order frequently with other active players. :p

JohnRM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
paulewog; Hey John said:
I just delivered two orders this morning. I think one was to you, did you not get it?

Had some family issues last night so I had to leave the iPad behind.

paulewog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
John, I ordered from the mine and dress shops but nothing was delivered. No worries, I'll try again later. Hope all is okay with the fam.

Meekio and Okami I added each of you and already started ordering. Nice to see active players here.

Everyone - Happy New Year!

JohnRM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes. I know I processed those orders this morning...strange. Got some others going right now, I hope those make it ok.

hurlyburly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We Rule friends needs

Please add hurlyburly

Many high-ticket buildings on main page/kingdom. Never sold out yet. All welcome - quick turnaround. Level 43.

Knallboro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me for max points, only red dragon dungeons and chimera temple's!

knallboro

Photons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add Photons.

Low level, but consistent playing. What's the max number of friends?

JrRoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for adding my son and I as friends. My son, Spikey1000, is 8 years old and has been plaing WeRule since he was 7. Thanks again for making this game a success for him.

JrRoy
Spikey1000

Most reactions

Latest posts