What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waterproof HARDcase for iPad - where to get

JarleUR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can I get waterproof HARDcase for iPad?

I'm looking for something like the one that's produced for iPhone - Amphibian Waterproof Hard Case for the Apple iPhone 4

I'm not interesting in the soft plasticbag solution.

OP
J

JarleUR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They didn't have anything waterproof, unfortunately.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't know why the link just says Home Page...but the website is Home page
I'm waiting on their iPhone 4 case right now & they're going to come out with an iPad 2 case as well.

Trivia time:

The forum's text editor tries to make a nicer link for you. It goes to the site and pulls the page's title and uses it as the link's text. Most browsers show the page title in the top bar of the browser.

The LifeProof page is apparently called Home Page, meaning they probably left it default when creating the site. Most web editors call the fist page of the site Home Page by default.

lighting

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good point, few merchants claimed that their iPad 2 case is waterproof case. It depends on the materials and the styles. Try Trendydigital case.

joeinblu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Trivia time:

The forum's text editor tries to make a nicer link for you. It goes to the site and pulls the page's title and uses it as the link's text. Most browsers show the page title in the top bar of the browser.

The LifeProof page is apparently called Home Page, meaning they probably left it default when creating the site. Most web editors call the fist page of the site Home Page by default.

Ahhh...that explains it. Thanks for the explanation.

Most reactions

Latest posts