What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch free to air tv

Matt83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm new to this website there are so many threads happening I thought it would be easier and faster if I just ask the question rather then searching for it lol.

How can I watch free to air tv on the iPad? I'm in Sydney Australia and want to be able to watch free to air tv. I've researched google and people talk about eyetv and about 50 million other things can anyone tell me what I need to purchase to be able to do what I want to.... (keeping in mind I'm from Sydney Australia) so I don't want to watch American tv just channels we get free to air in Sydney.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Matt.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, man, there was this accessory that came out like 6 months ago that picked up the digital tv signals and plugged into the dock connector. I don't remember what it is called.

Jenningsville

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The best solution for me is Slingbox/DVR at home with Slingplayer Mobile on my iPad. It's pricey cos you need to buy the hardware, and the player app isn't cheap, but gives you your favourite/familiar TV, place and time shifted, anywhere in the world.

Most reactions

Latest posts