Want to install an android app in iPad, is there any way???????

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by dreamerdonkey, Dec 22, 2012.

1. dreamerdonkey

dreamerdonkey iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, I am dreamerdonkey. I am new in this forum. And I am also a new user of iPad. Recently I find out a fine PDF reader on one of my friends tab. He is a google nexus user. And that PDF reader is only for android. I search iTunes for that app but no luck. So can any one tell me that is there any way to install android apps or thirdparty apps ( actually I want to install apps with out using iTunes)

2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,093 / 1
    Welcome to the iPad Forums! this is the right place to come to if you want to learn all about your iPad. Many of our members volunteer their time to help other members solve their problems and answer their questions. If a search of the forum threads doesn't find the answer you need, don't hesitate to ask your questions in the appropriate forum.
    Before posting, please read the forum rules. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

I'm afraid that there's no way to install Android apps on any Apple device, including the iPad.if the developer hasn't written an Apple version of the app you want, you'll just have to wait or search to see if another app exists that will do the job you need.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +95 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

4. skimonkey

skimonkey Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,256 / 1
    Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
    Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:
    Connecting to the iTunes Store.
    iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html