What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Guys, newbee here !

DaxFX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys ! I am new around , Duh ! I am always a iphone user and a Iconia windows 7 tablet user, the iconia windows is a very usefull tablet since I have my quickbook, photoshop and other full apps installed strictly to my own bussines, but not so handy to play games and watch videos on my bed, so was looking for a second tablet just for fun in my home I kind liked the nexus 7 since so much good reviews on performance, and I give a try and buy 1 just to have diversity on diferent OS, the nexus ir a real good performance tablet smooth and powerfull but in less tha 1 month I exchanged 3 times and all 4 I got in my hands have some quality issue, 3 of them the display start to lift or pop out and 1 have an app issue that every reboot the new installed apps disappears, so I returned and got a refurbished iPad 3 WIFI 16gb, the best thing that can happen, iPad is iPad the others are big phones, all the apps are so nice and smooth and well design in compare to android that just sucks in play market, the nexus is a powerfull tablet no doubt but they are so many cheap android tablets out there that app developers just cant focus on powerfull tablets and need to make light cheap apps to get to the mass, NOW I just love my iPad, i feel guilty only to try to get and android tablet , pardon me apple !!, my AR Drone 2 got a reliable new Partner ! I just not even think on risk my AR Drone on a Android tablet,

Most reactions

Latest posts