What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice record application that can transfer to ipod classic?

Ipad24meandu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,
So I have been searching the ipf and online and I have yet to find any explicit information about voice recording. All I am looking for is a voice recording application for my iPad 2 that can allow me to transfer the recordings to my iPod classic. Basically, I am trying to create my own study material by recording a large set of vocabulary words that I can listen to during the day. I figure that since I have to travel alot, I might as well get some verbal studying done in prep for a major test coming up.

Can anyone recommend a good app for this purpose? Also, has anyone had any experience with my scenario above? If so, any recommendations before I get started? Did you have any problems recording? Did you face time limit or transferring issues? Would you do anything different based on your experiences?

Thanks everyone for your help and time with this. I appreciate it..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Ipad24meandu

Ipad24meandu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Deoliveira said:
I recommend Pocket Wave Pad. Check it out.

Thank you for the suggestion. I downloaded this app and have recorded multiple sessions. Its pretty straightforward to use and simple to transfer. Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts