What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Notes/ Recorder

Louis Naude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app where I can import/upload my work pdf's and make notes on them on say a second layer, but also need to voice record the conversasion, and sync it with the notes. Notes Plus seems right, just not sure about using my exzisting pdf's with info on to write on. Any help/ suggestions

IvanLasston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Note plus doesn't currently have PDF annotate, I don't think it has voice either.

These three annotate PDF but don't have voice that I know of.
Try upad
welcom to UPAD
Or notetaker hd
Note Taker HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store
Or good reader
GoodReader for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Notify has voice and clipping but I didn't see direct support for PDF. You can import it from the web or from a file off of a cloud service like dropbox. But if the PDF is big and complex it may not work as well as the above programs. I just tried a 24 page ppt converted PDF and it came in ok. I could add voice and notes but it doesn't keep it as a PDF until you export it.
Underscore Notify for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notes Plus does have voice recording capability and the Developer has already said he's working on PDF import and annotation, but it's not done yet - at least, not in the version that I have..

But he's a very committed developer, so I'd expect to see that real soon.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts