What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vision getting blurry after getting up after using ipad

Reaction score
I everyone! Whenever I put my iPad down to get up, my vision gets blurry, my Legs get weak, and I have to hang on to something in order to avoid falling down. And sometimes I fall. Why is this happening? Anyone know?

Smok1n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amy Rose, does this happen at any other time? You could have any one of a number of problems including low blood sugar, low blood pressure, anemia, etc. I would see my primary care provider and get checked out. The symptoms you describe sound very similar to the symptoms I get if I'm inactive for too long. I have a blood disorder that can look like anemia in blood tests, and the symptoms are similar. What works for me is proper nutrition and regular exercise. I always know if I'm not getting enough of either, I have "grey outs" after standing up from sitting for a while. Vision goes to grey or even black, buzzing in the ears, loss of equilibrium, and on rare occasions legs buckling - "Face? Meet coffee table!" :)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amy I suggest you tell your parents about this right now!as for any device, computer, video game, iPad iPhone it's a good idea to take breaks every so often, stand up, move around, stop playing for a while.

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Amy I suggest you tell your parents about this right now!as for any device, computer, video game, iPad iPhone it's a good idea to take breaks every so often, stand up, move around, stop playing for a while.

Ok, I will get up Now, ride my bike, take a walk, or something. Thank you

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
Smok1n said:
Amy Rose, does this happen at any other time? You could have any one of a number of problems including low blood sugar, low blood pressure, anemia, etc. I would see my primary care provider and get checked out. The symptoms you describe sound very similar to the symptoms I get if I'm inactive for too long. I have a blood disorder that can look like anemia in blood tests, and the symptoms are similar. What works for me is proper nutrition and regular exercise. I always know if I'm not getting enough of either, I have "grey outs" after standing up from sitting for a while. Vision goes to grey or even black, buzzing in the ears, loss of equilibrium, and on rare occasions legs buckling - "Face? Meet coffee table!" :)

That sounds very similar to what's happening to me, I will try being more active, thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts