What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird error when updating apps

hughJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dearest iPad forum peers,
I have noticed recently (last couple of weeks) that purchasing and updating apps via the fantastically flawless iTunes, throws up this message: Unable to Purchase
"14-Sound and Vision"
This is swiftly followed by my administrators password and then everything as far as I can see happens as it should, ie purchase or update downloads.
Perhaps I'm just being paranoid but, I don't like entering my admin password after this error and have been scrutinising iTunes withdrawals from my bank account.

If anyone is having similar probs or could shed any light I would appreciate it

Thank in advance Hugh.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hope you get an answer soon as I am having the same problem! Mine is telling me that it could not update Angry Birds and 6 others! Then the message disappears and everything continues to purchase or update as it should.

Last edited:

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am rejuvenating this post as I still get this message though mine now says "angry birds HD and 17 other apps cannot be downloaded" or something to that effect when I am updating or buying new apps. The message goes away so I suppose it does not matter much but it annoys me! Anyone else have this problem, please?

DarrenUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same issue with 2 or 3 apps that could not be downloaded a while back. Now I get the stupid pop up on a regular basis. Hope there is a way to fix this soon!

intro2ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I get that same error. I thought it might have something to do with me having a mixture of apps bought in different country
Stores. (Netflix not here in Aus). Just a guess though.

Most reactions

Latest posts