What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Various Apps including Slacker open then shut

Starman002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was running my Ipad1 (original) and loading various applications to it. The apps, heater, STComm, superhero, ultrasound and now Slacker (among many others) will open once, run, then when I shut it down, the application will open then a few seconds later close. Is there a possiblel program or something that would cause this to happen.

Please help as I don't want to reinstall everything again. I just recovered from a program problem that shut my Ipad down.

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried to reset your iPad? Hold the power button and the home button down at the same time until you see the Apple logo. The release and let it restart.

See if that helps!

OP
S

Starman002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet Poison, Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you. That answered another question I had about a different program. It is working just perfect. Thanks, so much. Starman002

I don't know how to stop this thread, but since you answered my question you can turn this thread off. Thanks - Starman002

Most reactions

Latest posts