What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an app to shut down apps

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
In the title :)

Sometimes I have literally 100’s of apps open in the background and hate having to individually close each one. Is there an app that shuts down all open apps in 1 click?

Thanks

skypod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mmmmm, i think your best bet is a "memory manager" app. Its frees up memory aswell as closing all apps in the background (the icons will remain though). Probably not what your looking for, but cant think of any other method unless you jailbreak.
I use "memory manager HD". Hope this helps :)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the only way I know how to do this is to have a jail broken iPad and install one of a few tweaks from Cydia (e.g. Remove Background, KillBackground, etc.). I've not found any way that a stock iPad can do this.

Sorry.

Marilyn

litebright

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A macro recorder is an application that records keystrokes and can play them back by clicking on an icon. I've used them on the PC in different OS's. I don't know if there are any for iPad yet. Just thought I would suggest.

Most reactions

Latest posts