What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

using Keyboard with Noteshelf

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Has anyone used a Bluetooth keyboard to type text on Noteshelf in lieu of handwriting? I tried but couldn't figureout.

See if this helps?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378293194.278592.jpg

If yes, yay. If not, holler back and we'll take another shot at it.

Marilyn

OP
U

upperscore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Excellent Marilyn, yes of course this is right. But how did you get it going.Can you tell me any particular way of configuring.
Editted 15 mts later.... found out myself- is it a double click on the page? in that case - a new question from me. how can you change color of the typing being inside a text box.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it's a double-tap on the screen that brings up the text input box. Note that this is the same whether it's for for a new text box or to edit an existing one.

To change the typed text colors - in the text entry mode, double tap the screen to bring up the keyboard (or activate the Bluetooth one). Then, follow this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378318404.568081.jpg

Note that if you choose to NOT use the BT keyboard, that text color selector box will still be there - but just on top of the iPad keyboard.

Helps?

Marilyn

Who is highly entertained playing with this... :D

OP
U

upperscore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. Is it possible to change the text inside a text box to different colors. Say for example, to make the first word is in blue and the next word in Green (without having to create additional text boxes)

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, sorry. Well, not as far as I can tell - and I did try earlier, cause how cool would THAT be?! :) But, unfortunately, when you change the color, it changes it for the whole box.

Guess it won't do everything... :)

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts