What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uploading IPad contents to computer and then downloading OS 5...

Reaction score
A couple of days ago I uploaded the contents of my IPad to my computer. I then downloaded OS 5. I was then able to download some but not all of my previously purchased items back onto my iPad. The tv shows that I previously purchased have been downloaded to my computer but I can only watch them when I am connected to ITunes (under the previously purchased part of the tv shows). How in the world do I go about downloading those shows back onto my iPad?

Thanks for reading.

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idontlikethebalebat said:
A couple of days ago I uploaded the contents of my IPad to my computer. I then downloaded OS 5. I was then able to download some but not all of my previously purchased items back onto my iPad. The tv shows that I previously purchased have been downloaded to my computer but I can only watch them when I am connected to ITunes (under the previously purchased part of the tv shows). How in the world do I go about downloading those shows back onto my iPad?

Thanks for reading.

They aren't showing up under the iPad iTunes purchased tab?

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idontlikethebalebat said:

Thanks for reading.

You should also be able to sync them to the iPad if they are resident in the iTunes library of the host PC.

Most reactions

Latest posts