What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting to iTunes from another computer to download iOS 5

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was hoping that iOS 5 would be available before I had to leave for work. It was not. I will not be back home to connect to iTunes for another 9-10 hours in order to download from there.

How much hassel would be involved in trying to install iTunes on my work PC downloading iOS 5 while at work and then still being able to use my home Mac again from that point on?

I really would like to down load this new OS but don't want to screw myself too much. The main reason I want iOS 5 is to get away from being tied to my home computer.

iceman02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea, me too. I'm a pilot and have a company Ipad. The company owner probably has this thing registered at home or something. I'm using it for flight planning and charts. Problem is, it may be months before I can get to his house or who knows which city office is this thing's primary account. This is the kind of garbage that makes me want to rip my hair out about Apple products.

Most reactions

Latest posts