What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Upgrading To Ipad Air

w1_m2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I feel the same way. To me the lighter an object like a iPad or iPhone is the cheaper made the device seems to me. I am going to upgrade to either the iPad Air 128 or the IPad 4 128 when I get my tax refund back. Still deciding. From a comparison there really is not much difference. Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

After having an iPad Air, the older iPads seem like bricks. I really feel as if I have futuristic Advanced Technology in my hand when I hold the iPad Air. I never had that feeling with those old bricks. This may sound silly but I'm quite serious. The lightness of the device is in no way presenting anything but quality. Also, I'm on my iPad Air 10-12 hrs. a day, every day. The battery never gives me any worries. The speakers, for music, is not the best since the stereo split is virtually nonexistent. Bluetooth takes care of that problem. But for listening to talk radio, it's plenty loud and clear. I think it would be a mistake not to get the iPad Air.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After having an iPad Air, the older iPads seem like bricks. I really feel as if I have futuristic Advanced Technology in my hand when I hold the iPad Air. I never had that feeling with those old bricks. This may sound silly but I'm quite serious. The lightness of the device is in no way presenting anything but quality. Also, I'm on my iPad Air 10-12 hrs. a day, every day. The battery never gives me any worries. The speakers, for music, is not the best since the stereo split is virtually nonexistent. Bluetooth takes care of that problem. But for listening to talk radio, it's plenty loud and clear. I think it would be a mistake not to get the iPad Air.

Like I wrote I will decide when I get my tax refund.

As far as talk radio goes. Any speaker is good for that nonsence.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Most reactions

Latest posts