What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos appearing in Air Photos that I have not put in computer iCloud file.

Dave in Wales

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got photos, a dozen or so, appearing in Air Photos that I have not put in my PC iCloud file.

They are also appearing in my iPhone 5s Photos.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Do you mean Photo Stream?

Photo Stream automatically shares photos taken on one device with your other devices, provided they all use the same iCloud account and it is turned on in Settings > Photos & Camera > My Photo Stream.

If you don't want it to happen then turn it off on both devices, and in your iCloud control panel on the PC (or whatever they call it in Windows).

iCloud: My Photo Stream FAQ

iCloud: Shared Photo Streams FAQ

OP
D

Dave in Wales

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean Photo Stream?

Photo Stream automatically shares photos taken on one device with your other devices, provided they all use the same iCloud account and it is turned on in Settings > Photos & Camera > My Photo Stream.

If you don't want it to happen then turn it off on both devices, and in your iCloud control panel on the PC (or whatever they call it in Windows).

iCloud: My Photo Stream FAQ

iCloud: Shared Photo Streams FAQ

Thanks for THAT.

Most reactions