What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updates cant clear

Pixiepix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need some assistance please. Have 17 and climbing updates due but as I don't have new iPad or the very latest version (5.1.0) mine is an apple ipad2 with version 5.0.1
I get the notice to update but have no choice to ignore or clear. It just sits there telling me I don't have the latest !!! And no option to over ride it. Any suggestions ...... Thanks x

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have a specific reason to stick to 5.0.1? I'm hanging on to it in case I decide to jailbreak. Haven't made up my mind yet.

My only outstanding update is for Pages, which stays at the latest possible version. Any updates that do not require 5.1 will download and install.

The choice is simple really. Either update to 5.1, and allow the apps to update, or stick with 5.0.1 and put up with looking at the update badge on App Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts