What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update 13 won’t install.

Sid_007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Updating went flawlessly on my iPhone 7 and non-Pro iPad, but, repeatedly fails on my iPad Pro. Won’t get by the initial screen, even after leaving it on all night. What gives?

Today is October 16, 2019.

Sid007

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If possible, delete the update, and try updating again:
Go to Settings - General - iPad Storage, scroll through the list of apps to find the update, and delete it.

While updating, make sure you have a good and stable Wi-Fi connection.

OP
S

Sid_007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If possible, delete the update, and try updating again:
Go to Settings - General - iPad Storage, scroll through the list of apps to find the update, and delete it.

While updating, make sure you have a good and stable Wi-Fi connection.

J. A., that is the probable solution to the problem. My service is not very stable at times of unstable weather, as we have been experiencing lately. I will try your suggestion and get back here with the results (hopefully positive, of course). Thanx a bunch!

OP
S

Sid_007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanx guys! Third time was charmed and the update is up and running. Your suggestions were the key. I will raise a brew to you tonight!

Most reactions

Latest posts