What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Upcoming] Happy Hills (Puzzler)

ioslover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just found news on a new strategy game called 'Happy Hills'. It has cute comic style graphics and due to the fact the the first game of the developers Demolition Dash was a great piece it might turn out to be able to catch up to that.

Take a look and tell me what you think: Happy Hills

cf5c06cf1683e5106ba95c78f1097f70.png

588ca1735f69ce20d8cb1a9f0cb095c9.png

OP
ioslover

ioslover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Hills is out now! For free!

The Happy Hills lead a joyous existence in the fantastic land of Euphoria. Life is an endless party until nasty blocks start raining down their heads and spreading a foul mood throughout the land.
You have only a limited number of bombs to remove the blocks from the Happy Hills’ heads. Free the Happy Hills and become their hero!

HIGHLIGHTS:
√ Happy Hills is a physics-based puzzle game – outstanding physics effects guarantee loads of brain-teasing fun and reward experimentation.
√ Lots of different block types: wood, stone, metal – each block has its own physical properties. It’s up to you to discover their weaknesses!
√ Intuitive touch controls: place bombs with just one finger – easy to play but challenging to master!
√ Fantastic physics sandbox: Okay, it’s quite obvious that wood will burn – but how do you deal with balloon blocks? You’ll keep discovering new interactions all the time!
√ BOSS BLOCKS!

√ Download the universal app and play the complete grassland region with 48 exciting levels for FREE!
√ Available now at a special introductory price: The desert region level pack with an additional 48 hot new levels, even more block types and loads of new game elements.

Gameplay-trailer:
iTunes-Link: Happy Hills for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ioslover

ioslover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone tried it out yet?

I'm almost through the first free 24 levels. It's a lot of fun but also quite hard to complete all levels with 100%.
Maybe I'll check out the first expansion with the desert levels when I'm finished. Seems worth it.

Most reactions

Latest posts