1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

[Upcoming] Happy Hills (Puzzler)

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by ioslover, Aug 3, 2011.

1. ioslover

ioslover iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just found news on a new strategy game called 'Happy Hills'. It has cute comic style graphics and due to the fact the the first game of the developers Demolition Dash was a great piece it might turn out to be able to catch up to that.

Take a look and tell me what you think: Happy Hills

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Shayla

Shayla iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Looks like a game i would try :)
  3. ioslover

ioslover iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Happy Hills is out now! For free!

The Happy Hills lead a joyous existence in the fantastic land of Euphoria. Life is an endless party until nasty blocks start raining down their heads and spreading a foul mood throughout the land.
    You have only a limited number of bombs to remove the blocks from the Happy Hills’ heads. Free the Happy Hills and become their hero!

HIGHLIGHTS:
    √ Happy Hills is a physics-based puzzle game – outstanding physics effects guarantee loads of brain-teasing fun and reward experimentation.
    √ Lots of different block types: wood, stone, metal – each block has its own physical properties. It’s up to you to discover their weaknesses!
    √ Intuitive touch controls: place bombs with just one finger – easy to play but challenging to master!
    √ Fantastic physics sandbox: Okay, it’s quite obvious that wood will burn – but how do you deal with balloon blocks? You’ll keep discovering new interactions all the time!
    √ BOSS BLOCKS!

√ Download the universal app and play the complete grassland region with 48 exciting levels for FREE!
    √ Available now at a special introductory price: The desert region level pack with an additional 48 hot new levels, even more block types and loads of new game elements.

Gameplay-trailer:
    iTunes-Link: Happy Hills for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad on the iTunes App Store
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  4. ioslover

ioslover iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone tried it out yet?

I'm almost through the first free 24 levels. It's a lot of fun but also quite hard to complete all levels with 100%.
    Maybe I'll check out the first expansion with the desert levels when I'm finished. Seems worth it.