What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to Download Apps

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I am trying to download the update to Real Racing 2. I click update, and it stays on that page for a few seconds, then goes back to my home screen. It says waiting for about 5 minutes, then asks me for my password. I enter it and it is still waiting. A few minutes later it says it can't connect to the iTunes store. I tried this with other apps, and it does the same thing.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know a solution?

Tattoo Bradley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having issues the same way with a different app. Also it won't install updates on both my iPad and iPod touch. The iTunes store.

OP
D

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ok glad to know I'm not the only one. I tried to delete the app, reinstall it, and restart my iPad, and it all didn't work. And now I can't get rid of the app that is waiting to download, even after restarting.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Down here on all my devices in Scotland. Defo Apple iTunes store issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts