What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two iPads - one ATT account?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have AT&T unlimited on one SIM, which I switch back and forth between my iPad 1 and 2. I checked with AT&T and they said they didn't have a rule against that.

OP
slothead

slothead

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
tjmanson1.wordpress.com
Kaykaykay said:
I have AT&T unlimited on one SIM, which I switch back and forth between my iPad 1 and 2. I checked with AT&T and they said they didn't have a rule against that.

So you move your SIM from iPad to iPad? That seems like a lot of work, and maybe not cost effective (depending on your billing rates), but that's a personal thing as far as I am concerned. And of course that won't allow my wife and I to use both of them at the same time. But thanks for your input.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:

So you move your SIM from iPad to iPad? That seems like a lot of work, and maybe not cost effective (depending on your billing rates), but that's a personal thing as far as I am concerned. And of course that won't allow my wife and I to use both of them at the same time. But thanks for your input.

I use both the iPads -- take one with me to work and use the other at home. I switch the SIM if I happen to run down the battery and don't have time to charge one of the iPads before leaving home. I use wi-fi at home.

When you said you had two iPads, I didn't know one actually belonged to your wife. My husband has his own iPad. I wouldn't say I had three of them.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts