What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitterapp problem.

ressiv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody also have the problem you can not capture short videos with the twitterapp with an ipad?
(on my iphone it is not a problem to create those short 30 seconds videos)

Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've deleted the other thread you started on this same topic. Duplicate threads can fracture any resulting conversation, making it hard to follow as well as being against our rules. In addition, we ask that you wait at least 48 hours after making a post before bumping it ONE time. Our membership is worldwide and any members who can help you may not yet have seen your post because of time zone differences.

OP
R

ressiv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Thanks for your reaction.
Wouldn't it be better to place the question at the ipad general forum?

Thanks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've deleted the other thread you started today on this same topic. Please keep all discussion on this topic to this thread as posting about the same problem in multiple threads can fragment any resulting conversation, making it hard to follow.

OP
R

ressiv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I waited 48 hours to bump it once again...

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody also have the problem you can not capture short videos with the twitterapp with an ipad?
(on my iphone it is not a problem to create those short 30 seconds videos)

Thanks

I almost never use the official Twitter app. I was waiting for someone who does to comment.

But, since I have a bait of extra time.

As far as I can tell the iPad version of Twitter does not support video posts. You can't take videos, and you can't select them from the camera roll. The iPhone app does support video.

It's not uncommon for Twitter, and other social apps, to support more and newer features on the iPhone before the iPad. It's the larger and more profitable platform.

Personally I like the Tweetbot app. It does support video posting, but does not support some of the newer features and services of Twitter.

Most reactions

Latest posts