Twitter had recently released an update for iPhone and iPad users in order to make the app fully compatible with iOS 9. However, some features weren't working as they were supposed to, so Twitter has released another update which brings fixes and new features, as well. Here's how the entire changelog looks like:
Thus, with this update, iOS 9 users can now take advantage of full support for the Quick Reply feature from push notifications, the ability to access muted and blocked accounts in Settings, among others.
- Support for universal links that open directly in Twitter rather than launching Safari
- The ability to access muted and blocked accounts in Settings
- Full support for the quick reply from push notifications
- Videos in tweet details will autoplay the same way they do in your timeline
- You'll have visibility of tweet text during full-screen video playback in someone's profile
- Enjoy media swiping capability during full-screen video playback
- Quoted tweets will appear as an embedded media, reducing character count
The official Twitterapp is available for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 7.0 0or later. The app has a size of 63.9-megabytes and is localized in English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Ukrainian.