What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tv catch up

paulandailz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please could somebody help me.
I have loaded tv catch up, but when I go on it, it just goes back to home page I have had this happen on games I've downloaded as well.

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Sounds like an iOS issue. Are you jail-braked? What version iso you using? Tried a factory restore?

Sometimes apps open in memory interact with other apps in a not so friendly manor. I'd also try shutting down all open unused apps in memory first.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
paulandailz said:
Please could somebody help me.
I have loaded tv catch up, but when I go on it, it just goes back to home page I have had this happen on games I've downloaded as well.

I agree with Steve, it sounds like a RAM shortage causing the app to abort. Try this first...
Double press the round Home button to expose the task/history bar at the bottom. Tap and hold any icon until they all jiggle with a red minus sign in the top left corner. Tap all the minus signs one by one until all apps are closed. You are not deleting them, just forcing them closed. Now tap anywhere above this bar to return to the home screen. Try your TV app now. If that didn't solve the problem do this.....
Try a reset/reboot, hold the power/sleep button and the home button down at the same time and continue holding until the Apple logo appears. Let go and your iPad should restart although it may take longer than usual. See if that solves your problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts